|Admission Entry Level||Class 6th onwards|
|Integrated Coaching||Pre-foundation Division for class 6th to 10th
|Foundation Division for class 11th & 12th
|Admission Criteria||Admission Test &Personal Interaction.
Syllabus: From syllabus of class student is currently studying in.
|Contact Details||Phone: 7087228882 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Documents to be submitted along with Application Form
- 6 Passport Size color photographs of student.
- Photocopy of previous class Marks sheet and original for verification.
- 1 passport size color photograph of each parent, Visitor & Local guardian (as applicable).
- Address & Photo ID proof of parent, Visitor & Local guardian.
- If eligible for any scholarship then photocopies of supporting documents & originals at the time of reporting / admission for verification.
Documents Required for School Admission
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (In case of change of board)
- Only for CBSE students seeking admission in Class X/XII:
- Registration card issued by CBSE Board to be obtained from previous school.
- Residence Address Proof from where last class passed.
- Caste certificate issued in the name of student(in case of SC/ST/OBC)
- Balance amount of first instalment after deducting Rs. 30,000/- will be refunded if student leaves school within a week of joining of school rolls.
- Balance amount of first instalment after deducting Rs. 50,000/- will be refunded if student leaves school within15 days of joining of school rolls.
- No fee is refundable if student leaves school after 15 days of joining of school rolls.